Achtung! The Official Recordingfest thread/Schedule for 2012.

just gotta do vocals for mine.
went with a different song entirely, as my original idea wasn't working out as I'd planned.
though I may take a stab at it anywyas

that's one down! :grin:

Only 30 to go!

It's been a while since I've been on here, I've been slacking. I think I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for this March RecordingFest. I've been working on something, which hopefully I will get finished, with or without vocals. Either that, or I'll submit an old tune which fits the theme AND features twiddly gat so-lo from Mr Mark Wein.

Dammit. I gotta get that arrangement hammered out so I can get it over to you, Peeker. Hopefully I'll have some time to do that this weekend.

I think i'll be missing the first one, i have been packing all my crap up for the move. :embarrassed:

Where you moving to Phil?

EDIT: Just saw your Location info. Vegas?

Yes, i'm moving from SoCal to Las Vegas, sometime in the first part of March. I have already begun boxing all my stuff up.

Vegas looks like an interesting town. :grin:

Well, I just got moved yesterday, although the stuff has to be unpacked from the U-haul today... My idea for an original song of betrayal was going to be about my hair, but then I remembered that Rush did "I think I'm Going Bald", so that idea is out the window...

Now what... I guess I'll just do a cover of a cool old tune...

Yes, i'm moving from SoCal to Las Vegas, sometime in the first part of March. I have already begun boxing all my stuff up.

Vegas looks like an interesting town. :grin:

I have visited Vegas once, 11 years ago. Pretty crazy place, living there would probably mess me up. Good luck with the move, don't forget to take your MA-CHE-TE.

Back