The Official Pragestock Food Thread

Damn. I'm taking next weekend off. :embarrassed:
I can't. I've got the Spartan Race with you the week after Pragestock, a oly weight lifting meet the week after that, and two regular Crossfit competitions after that. Besides it's been so long since I ate anything off my regiment Im not sure how I would react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't. I've got the Spartan Race with you the week after Pragestock, a oly weight lifting meet the week after that, and two regular Crossfit competitions after that. Besides it's been so long since I ate anything off my regiment Im not sure how I would react.

Does that mean you're beer free too? :cry:

Besides it's been so long since I ate anything off my regiment Im not sure how I would react.

ed0.jpg

That is an interesting diet/food plan/whateveritis....not sure I could stick with something like that for an entire month.
It's hard for a week or two, but it's really just eating real food and avoiding starches and completely eliminating sugar. It's been almost a year for me. The only exception I make is I do still drink.

It's hard for a week or two, but it's really just eating real food and avoiding starches and completely eliminating sugar. It's been almost a year for me. The only exception I make is I do still drink.

It's the starch thing that would be hard for me. I eat a lot of rice and sweet potatoes. And trying to avoid sugar. It in almost everything.....once I get my own place again I can start cooking better again. I am rather limited right now.

It's the starch thing that would be hard for me. I eat a lot of rice and sweet potatoes. And trying to avoid sugar. It in almost everything.....once I get my own place again I can start cooking better again. I am rather limited right now.
Sweet potatoes are perfectly fine. I have one almost with every meal.

I'm not a cook or anything...is there anything special I should bring?

I was planning on packing some doritos, chips and salsa, a couple boxes of cereal, and some soda and iced tea (I'm not on the wagon, I just don't drink much)...and a case of beer, of course...

Is that enough?

Little do you know!!! Have you followed threads on the beer in the refrigerator?

Please note that I don't consume alcohol anymore.

It's never enough. :grin:

The noob padawan will soon find out Jedi baimun!!!

I know we had the pepperoni rolls when I was there and that was not last year. Gonna miss Mrs Tele's stuffed peppers though but I know it is too late in the year for them.

Yeah, he was. He was a shithead, but he was beautiful, and he was our baby boy.

:(

Coop was an awesome dog. I'm glad I got to hang out with him for a couple P-Stocks. Including seeing the infamous fence climbing incident...

Diggy and Morty are a great comedy duo. I just hope Morty doesn't pee on anybody's stuff. He's been good lately, but with all the new people and stuff in the house, who knows?

Back