The Official Pragestock Food Thread

telecaster911

Kick Henry Jackassowski
So I figure that I'll bring bacon, eggs, bagels, etc for Sunday morning breakfast.

Peppers are out of season. :(

What else is on the list?

I am gonna grab a few dozen apple cinnamon doughnuts on the way. Hopefully I will have some left by the time I get there. :grin:

I'm not a cook or anything...is there anything special I should bring?

I was planning on packing some doritos, chips and salsa, a couple boxes of cereal, and some soda and iced tea (I'm not on the wagon, I just don't drink much)...and a case of beer, of course...

Is that enough?

We'll also have some iced tea, several cases of beer, we'll buy some chicken and hamburger to grill, and we had thought about putting in an order for some Tudor's Biscuit World biscuits for breakfast on Saturday.

Here's a link to their biscuit menu.

http://www.tudorsbiscuitworld.com/Menu/Biscuits.aspx

Let us know what you want, and we'll make sure to place the order on Thursday or Friday for Saturday morning pickup.

I'm still debating what to bring. A couple cases of the Y is a given. I could make Pepperoni Rolls again, I could bring the crock pot and do something like meatballs or a pork loin for some sandwiches. I'm gonig to have to give it some though.

And Tudor's sounds AMAZING for Saturday. Great idea.

I could bring mac and cheese fixings again, as well as goetta. Luigi says if he makes it he'll make some hummus or baba ganoush and bring chips and pita.

I could bring mac and cheese fixings again, as well as goetta. Luigi says if he makes it he'll make some hummus or baba ganoush and bring chips and pita.

I could make mac 'n' cheese too, but I don't know if Walmart carries goat cheese, smoked gouda, and pancetta - and I can't take any food on the flights.

Back