The Official MWGL Forum 2015-2016 NHL Thread!!!

I was wrong...
You were WAY wrong. The Flyers were fortunate to not get bounced in 4 games. The one thing that the Flyers did well (and always do well) was to apply the slimey play.

So now I'm saying Pens in four.......

The Caps have a few key injuries but even with that, I can't see the Capitals going down in 4.

So that was also a bad prediction :tongue:

Yes, I mentioned that in post #74. But San Jose has always been able to get people to say "this is their year" and falter badly after the first round. They have some underperforming Kings to thank.

The solemn "Changing Of The Avatar" ceremony shall take place by tomorrow :cry:
The Hawks have had much success and will have much in the future too...but I was happy to see St. Louis win. They have been due for years!

Disappointed in the Wings, but the games were fun and I guess things went pretty much as they were gonna go. Bishop is just too good of a goalie.

The old guys left on the Wings don't have the fire, but a lot of the young blood looks really good. Lots of potential. If they play their cards right they could be cup contenders again in a few years.

:thu:

I wonder what the so called expert picks are looking like. You never seem to be able to find their picks after the fact :P

I think a lot of folks expected Chicago to repeat or LA at the beginning of the season. Those picks are pure guesses. No one can figure in injuries (where would the blues have finished without all the injuries, would MTL make the playoffs with Price etc) or a team that does better than expected (Calgary last year Florida this year?). The picks for the first round seem to vanish about 2 games in.

Isles are smoking...Bolts could be rusty though..(this is the first game and after 2nd period),We'll see....

image.jpg

I'm a huge Caps fan, but it's pretty obvious to me that the Penguins are the better team. Almost no way we can beat them 4 times.

Well, I think the Caps may be able to wear them down.

...and Letang gets away with way more grease than he gets called for so he should just shut up.

There we go smorgdonkey..

Cool that the final music was Hells Bells by you know who........

The young goalie on the Pens is playing extremely hot right now.

Your blind dislike of the Caps just has you bet against them blindly. In case you don't remember... you were gone last round.

Hmmm...Not quite sure what you mean with those words..

If I wasn't such a fan of Sid,(met him-have the pics to prove it), Ovechkin is someone that I'd love to see win the cup...

That being said...Boring game...........

I'm not a fan of Sid and meeting celebrities means nothing to me.

Not even close to how boring the game was when the Pens beat Detroit for the Stanley Cup - that was the most boring game I have ever seen.

Meeting 'celebrities' isn't a deal for me either...
But am a huge fan of Sid...
I was just happy to get my bro and aging Dad,(huge fan),to meet him..

He's a nice dude...Really humble...

That being said........GO PENS...........

Meeting 'celebrities' isn't a deal for me either...
Then why would you boast about meeting him and having pics to prove it?

Embarrassing.

As for the Pens - lucky to have the hot goalie. If he hadn't come out of nowhere and Fleury had been in the net it would be 3-0 for Washington.

You're just being a homer.

Are you kidding me? Embarrasing? Not at all. And not boasting. Things are what they are..

I can't take your snootyness any more snorkel dick...

I doubt you really know hockey anyway....Luck? *spits*

Enjoy your NHL thread.......

Back