Achtung! The Official Mark Wein 2015 Holiday Gift Exchange Thread

Thanks Santa!

f2e05204f9bad0a8abcbd7027777f26d.jpg

Shipped mine out yesterday. I think they said by the 30th, but we'll see. Could come earlier. Sorry if it's after Christmas.

sent from the eloydrummertablet.

I am not sure who my gifted me but his initials are SS and hes from West Palm Beach. Tilsta, maybe?

Thank you. I'll put the strap locks on my Tele. The picks are perfect. I like the textured grip. And the capo will be dedicated to my resonator; it fits the wide neck. I have other capos that don't fit that guitar so this was needed.

To my recipient. It's coming. I've had a complicated week so I apologize. It will be there by the 24th.

IMG_7574.JPG
IMG_7575.JPG

I am not sure who my gifted me but his initials are SS and hes from West Palm Beach. Tilsta, maybe?

Thank you. I'll put the strap locks on my Tele. The picks are perfect. I like the textured grip. And the capo will be dedicated to my resonator; it fits the wide neck. I have other capos that don't fit that guitar so this was needed.

To my recipient. It's coming. I've had a complicated week so I apologize. It will be there by the 24th.

View attachment 24890 View attachment 24891

Maybe @surfsteve

Soooooo, yesterday I got a couple of packages from my Secret Santa, who shall remain nameless. The initials, though, are Chicken Man. :grin:

I appreciate the thoughtfulness, and look forward to trying out some stuff that I never would have thought of myself (an assortment of picks from Fred Kelly Picks, and a Danelectro Chili Dog (never tried a Danelectro pedal before, so this will be new and fun). I also get the privilege of listening to 3 CD's of Chicken Man's band, "Juke Joint Handmedowns."

IMGP9856_zpssqe7gapu.jpg

Thank you Chicken Man, and merry Christmas to you!

Last edited:
Soooooo, yesterday I got a couple of packages from my Secret Santa, who shall remain nameless. The initials, though, are Chicken Man. :grin:

I appreciate the thoughtfulness, and look forward to trying out some stuff that I never would have thought of myself (an assortment of picks from Fred Kelly Picks, and a Danelectro Chili Dog (never tried a Danelectro pedal before, so this will be new and fun). I also get the privilege of listening to 3 CD's of Chicken Man's band, "Juke Joint Handmedowns."

IMGP9856_zpssqe7gapu.jpg

Thank you Chicken Man, and merry Christmas to you!
That's an impressive score

I finally got around to plugging in the pedals that smurfco sent me.

While neither will likely find a home on my main pedalboard, I think they both will make appearances in recordings from time to time.

That is, if I ever get motivated enough to start recording again. :embarrassed:

Thanks, Charles!

I received a package from a certain Baimun character.

Contents were a sparkly leather guitar strap, a glow in the dark skull shaker (actually a perfect shape for holding), and a Seymour Duncan mini humbucker. I love mini 'buckers so hopefully that will find a guitar home in 2016.

Thanks Tony!

I received a package from a certain Baimun character.

Contents were a sparkly leather guitar strap, a glow in the dark skull shaker (actually a perfect shape for holding), and a Seymour Duncan mini humbucker. I love mini 'buckers so hopefully that will find a guitar home in 2016.

Thanks Tony!

That minibucker needs to go in a tele!

bigDSCN8511.jpg

Back