Dig it! The Obscure80's 3.0 is ready to Rawk.

OGG

Master of the Meh
Great band meeting last night with the remaining guys, wherein we mutually shared a sense of relief to out from under Eyore's constant sniveling.

Everyone agreed to up their share of the space rent, the drummer and I are going to pick up some new mains this weekend, and we have a KILLER bass player coming to audition next week with a line on at least one other fantastic candidate.

Also put a Plan B together that will preclude us from having to skip anymore gig opportunities.

Life is gooooood.

Viva la Obscure80's!

1d34ccc836b4b4c79a62bb1a41f5e96c.jpg

39b356f26dd979331663bf39fbb39ccc.jpg

Life. It is good! I'm glad you found a good bass player so quick.

"Eyore" is what I quietly name the most grumpy, non-human bitch that works in the next cube! :embarrassed: She even looks like an Eyore.

Reactions: OGG
Congrats. I'm not surprised though. You guys have too much of a good thing going to let a bump like this slow things down too much.
eltoro.jpg

Did you buy one of these and fire the drummer?

Digitech_TRIO_Band_Creator_nieuws.jpg
I have a stupid collection of drum machines. I also have a stupid collection of virtual drum machines and drum software along with a bazillion hardware and software gadgets.

If I wanted to, I could fire everybody and do the shows alone. :)

I actually thought about doing that, but with a twist, I would shoot video of me performing each individual instrument part, and then have several LED screens standing in their sides in the positions those members would be in naturally on stage, with the video clips all synched to the backing tracks. I could totally do that. :)

You will be pleased to know that at our band meeting the other night, I added "you're love" by the Outfield to our list and made it a priority to learn and have ready.
That gets a huge response we we play it. Definitely a good add.

Back