The Nuge at the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you old enough to have experienced the draft and be handed a death sentence at 18? If not shut the fuck up. Are you even a fucking Veteran that served during a time of armed conflict? If not, shut the fuck up. I did serve, for a decade and I'll give a pass to anyone who was able to get out of being drafted for Vietnam because it was bullshit.
Bitch, you just crossed the line with your shit filled mouth. I'd love for you to try your STFU to my face.
At 19, I enlisted in the USMC after the suicide bombing in Beirut. Never start your shit with me again.

Why is this psycho still here?

I have no problems with Vietnam draft dodgers. I have no problems with veterans. I have problems with idiots.

Bitch, you just crossed the line with your shit filled mouth. I'd love for you to try your STFU to my face.
At 19, I enlisted in the USMC after the suicide bombing in Beirut. Never start your shit with me again.

I was part of the clean up after the bombing. I was in the 2-6. We were on Air Alert , augmentin the 3 -8. Fucked up times for sure.

Reactions: Tig

I was part of the clean up after the bombing. I was in the 2-6. We were on Air Alert , augmentin the 3 -8. Fucked up times for sure.
My respect to you both...

c035f788f651ed70a547c7fdf9b8861c.jpg

I'm still here because of people like you fuckwadd. I never met a marine I couldn't kick the living shit out of.

:spit:

I rest my case. Time for sentencing.
Seriously, did they ever let Marines get past the first chapter in their training manuals before the gave them a number and stuck them on post with a gun. If you watch a hundred marines attack or defend against something they have two moves. If you get out the way they'll fall on their face.

I was in the Air Force.

We were smart enough in the Air Force to let our officers do the fighting for us :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back