The new Dog pic thread

Because they make you smile

Here is the Goob, (Monty) , sucking my toe.

6f983633c60f2f225222e548315cb457.jpg

Here's our little Maddie the day we met her. At that time, we boarded my wife's horse, as we lived in the district. She was found on one of their many trails, shivering under a bush. She had clearly been starving, as there was...evidence...that she'd been living off of tree bark. She was crawling with fleas, and half of the hair on her tail was gone as a result of her biting at the fleas. She was exceptionally depressed and terrified. She's a "bench-leg" beagle, and she was most likely kept outside 24/7 at a breeding kennel. She was also clearly abused, as she is terrified of sticks, and to this day, she hits the floor when you go to pet her (though she's doing MUCH better).

1482948_10202665082412716_1595732602_n.jpg

That was 2 years ago next month. Here's Maddie now. :)

1006167_10201391197326385_437561020_n.jpg

This is Daisy the wonder dog. As in, I wonder how I got her to lay still for that picture. She's a great friend, and she gets excited over some of the smallest things. It reminds me to not take things for granted. Love her coloring - German Shepherd/Golden Retriever.

100_2255.jpg

Violet...Best dog ever. Gone now 4 years. One of the worse days of my life was saying good bye to her and having her die in my arms.. Yes she was a terrible mooch

Anticipation.jpg

Little Bean aka the Monster A rescue off the streets of Taiwan. She's getting a lot better and doesnt try to fight with all the other dogs she sees now :grin:

Beanwfavtoys.jpg

Great pics. For the ones that have passed, it is nice that they are being remembered, and still making us smile. Thanks for sharing guys.

Back