The most delicious pork product is NOT bacon.

That's a valid argument. But it really deepends on whose pulled pork, and the accouterments.
I'd argue the dry rub ribs from Rendezvous in Memphis as about the tastiest pork I ever ate.

Pulled pork with bacon on it is even better.

Seriously though, I've had really bad pulled pork and I've had great pulled pork.
It all depends on how it was made and the sauce.

j9l2Fhq.jpg

*shudder*

I haven't had Spam since I was a kid, and I can still taste it's oddly sweet tang in my mind. DNW

I will take great ribs over pulled pork or bacon (or pork belly). I love pulled pork though....I would rank it higher than bacon.

While I enjoy bacon and pulled pork as much as the next guy, I get genuine cravings for Spam... especially if it's grilled.

I'm in no position to criticize - I like underwood canned meats (at least when I'm camping or road tripping).

I love bacon. I love pulled pork, especially when I make it. I dont get pork belly. To be fair though, I've only had it once and whereas the meaty bits were nice they weren't fantastic and the rest was really just hunks of fat. Not a fan of huge globs of fat.

The most delicious pork product is whatever happens to be on the plate at that moment (except ham -- not a fan, unless it's a REAL smithfield-type ham)...

I dunno.....

Hot Italian Sausage is a favorite of mine.
With Grilled Onions and Green Peppers on a toasted long roll.

Back