The KFC Double Down Hot Dog. or "I just vomited Urine"

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2...01+2015&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

KFC Are Now Doing a Hot Dog Wrapped in Fried Chicken

BY WIL JONES

qktfj4sm2pbmsuugzhal.jpg

Images via KFC
KFC’s Double Down is arguably the greatest culinary invention of the 21st century—a bacon sandwich where instead of bread, the bun was made out of fried chicken.

Well now, the Colonel has upped his game considerably. The Double Down Dog takes the Double Down approach and applies to the humble hot dog. Yup, it’s a hot dog sausage wrapped in fried chicken. Using two chicken breasts as the top and bottom of a sandwich makes (kind of) sense, but molding fried chicken into a hot dog bun must require something really, really unnatural. And magical.

Before you rush out, it’s only available in the Philippines at the moment. And even then, each branch is only selling 50 Double Down Dogs per day. We don’t know if that’s a promotional gimmick, or a health restriction, but it’s probably good idea.

Think the promo photo looks good? Here’s what it actually looks like:

Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 12.43.08 PM.png

I really want to ask if they have lost their flippin' minds, but it will probably sell. People in the US eat deep fried battered butter for goodness sake.

Why would you ruin perfectly okay fried chicken by putting a fucking hotdog in it? Gawd I hate hotdogs....

Back