The Guitar Pedal Show

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
It all started with this thread.

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/threads/guitar-pedal-expo-iii-mar-22-2015.67533/

For Expo's 1 and 2, I was out of town and couldn't make it. This time the show is a few days before I go out of town again and was somewhat glad I could make. Why somewhat? The pedal company I came to see backed out a week prior according to Loni Spector (runs the amp and pedal shows). The company is called Option 5 and I guess at the last minute went to SxSW. I don't know but that is what I was told.

Anyway at the show I ran into a couple of friends who I haven't seen for a few years and I finally met Oscar aka @James Franciscus.

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/threads/brush-with-fame.67565/

Sorry for the quality of my pics as I forgot my camera and did everything with my iPhone.

Guitar Pedal Banner

1 - Flyer - S.jpg

The directory of pedal manufacturers etc.

Show Contents - S.jpg

Seymour Duncan is back into the pedal game.

2 - Seymour Duncan - S.jpg
3 - Seymour Duncan - S.jpg
4 - Seymour Duncan - S.jpg
5 - Seymour Duncan - S.jpg

Earthquaker pedals.

@Kerouac loves their stuff and the owner Jaimie Stillman is a really cool guy and funny.

6 - Earthquaker - S.jpg

Neunaber Pedals - These were the only non analog pedals there. They sound great and have some very interesting features. Sadly while my interest may be there, it is not a need even though they sound really great!!! Think on the level of Strymon.

7 - Neunaber - S.jpg

Here is the Wampler booth. I didn't take any pics of their pedals as some of us on the forum own Wamplers and we have shared it with everyone. They had a few new ones but what really stood were the guitars in the booth - note the Kauer (@dougk ) and the Rhoney right behind it.

8 - Guitar in Wampler Booth - S.jpg

Electoharmonix

9 - Electro Harmonix - S.jpg

10 - Electro Harmonix - S.jpg

Robert Keeley has a new line of pedals out now.

13 - Keeley - S.jpg

12 - Keeley - S.jpg

Tone Bakery had their line of pedals which are Klon Clone. The Creme Brulet's are two Klon clone in one enclosure. The cool part was that I got to experience the Klon with the Tone Bakery's. They are a different sound and I like them. I would need to experiment more but won't be able to do that until my clones are complete.

11 - Tone Bakery - S.jpg

JHS Pedals - Josh Scott spoke at the pedal event and he like the others said some great stuff about pedals. Don't believe what you read at the Gear Page!!!

14 - JHS - S.jpg

Nace - Art Nace makes some great amps. So tempting I almost bought one of the heads but had to back off and evaluate why I needed it,

20 - Nace Amps - S.jpg
21 - Nace Amps - S.jpg

Tone Fix Pedalboard Accessories had some great stuff and ideas. If you to know more, check them out - Great stuff!!!

15 - Tone FX - S.jpg

16 - Tone FX - S.jpg

17 - Tone FX - S.jpg

18 - Tone FX - S.jpg

19 - Tone FX - S.jpg

Right on. I almost bought a Nace but someone outbid me at the last minute and I ended up getting the Monkeymatic instead, so I am happy about that. Guitar Heel has a Nace or 2 that he likes.

Back