The Great Deals Thread

MonoPrice 15-Watt, 1x12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb $159.99
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p...dium=11064683&utm_term=Slickdeals+LLC-1122587

6118151.jpg

6118154.jpg

I have one of these. It's a great little amp. It's basically a repackaged Laney Cub 12R.

I need some pedal deals! Not looking for anything specific at all. Just in the mood to mess with noise. I have dirt. I want something sonically interesting and CHEAP.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Monoprice is doing 20% off orders over $200 today with the code HELLO20. Nice deal if you need something expensive.

Musicians Friend is blowing out the NOS Squier Dimension basses for $199 again. These are amazing bargains, if you are looking for a modern type bass ... just great necks on these.

Guitar Center is going retro and doing a memorial day sale with actual deep discounts. I only noticed because of a Facebook ad. Lots of $100 and up discounts on good instruments. There's even a $400 discount on a Gibson LP traditional. And dozens of nice discounts on booteek pedals.

Last edited:
Sweetwater is offering a 10% bonus on gift cards purchased until 6/20. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, BUT:

1) If you tend to call your SW salesperson and negotiate a discount, then you are effectively getting an additional one using the gift card for payment, and/or

2) If you are going to GearFest, onsite pricing is usually around 18% off or more pretty much across-the-board, not to mention special Fest deals.

Since I am going to GearFest, I do believe I will be purchasing a gift card, to take with me :cool:

Back