The Great Deals Thread

And the link now just redirects to the Sheraton II Pro page. Perhaps the regular Sheraton II is no longer meant for this world.

Yes, those are discontinued in favor of the IIs - the IIs have the ProBuckers coil-tappable pickups :cool: - still, the original Sheraton was a good deal at $399.

Stupid Deal of the Day has the Blacktop HH Jazzmaster at $349. That's a great price if that's your cuppa.

Guitar Center has the 2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional for $1,599. Even if you spend $250 to replace the nut and tuners it’s probably a good deal.

Guitar Center has the 2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional for $1,599. Even if you spend $250 to replace the nut and tuners it’s probably a good deal.

They may have already done the tuners for you - most of the remaining 2015 Gibsons that had the G-Force tuners were retrofitted with the vintage-style tuners to get the stock moving faster.

GC has a "Weekend Deals" sale with a couple of good deals. Of note, they have the Gretsch Electromatic "Red" guitar for an all-time-low of $509:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gretsch...Hollow-Electric-Guitar-with-Hardshell-Case.gc

red.png

Regardless of the Bono connection, this is a really good, solid guitar at this price - the BT Filtertrons are decent at the least, and if you do not like Bigsbys, well, there you go. Plus it comes with a hard case.

Online courses at Udemy are now $10 each with the code UDMY10ALL [Exp 9/1 at 6AM PT]. I just signed up for over 30 hours of classes for $40. This code is good for all classes and includes lifetime access.

I wanted to take some music classes. I took:
The Professional Guitar Masterclass
Guitar Secrets! Turn Your Brain Into a Chord Encyclopedia!
Learn How To Play The Bass Like A Professional
The Slap Bass Formula
Where does it give you screen to apply the discount code? Im on an apple device, so it wants me to put in my apple id, but I'm afraid that it will charge my account before giving me a screen to put the discount in?
Can I buy more than 1 course at a time?

Edit: I figured it out. You have to go to the website. Can't do it on the app.
I also enrolled in 4 courses!!

Last edited:
I saw these on ebay. Looks like it can be pretty good for a project. I made an offer on one for $44. It's now in transit.
s-l500.jpg

Back