The Great Deals Thread

Both MF and GC have dropped the price of the Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Special from $299.99 to $239.99, PLUS the 15% off code works on the GC site; not so with MF, but a quick chat or call should fix that. So, about a net $204 shipped from MF; add tax most likely for GC. Either way, a really good deal on a killer Tele with an uncharacteristically (for Squier) chunky neck:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh $204 shipped.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... must resist. Going for a walk, please be sold out when I return.

^^^

I know I am not helping but I really like the couple Vintage Modified guitars I had. In some cases Squier quality is better than Fender right now.

FWIW, MF is doing another "Stupid Deal Of The Hour" today from 6-to-6 PST.

First item: monitor stands :/.

I don't have my hopes up, but you never know :shrug:

EDIT: oops; did not see Mark's thread in The Lounge :embarrassed:.

Great amp. Really great price...

no_image_available.jpg
Just_Arrived-Listings.png

GUITAR AMP V9168R Pathfinder 15R 15W 1X8
Used Vox V9168R Pathfinder 15R 15W 1X8 Guitar Comb
icon_3.gif

Details »
Amps
Guitar Center Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407
540-785-1880
View Store's Used Inventory
Contact Store
Now Only

$49.99

Great amp. Really great price...

no_image_available.jpg

GUITAR AMP V9168R Pathfinder 15R 15W 1X8
Used Vox V9168R Pathfinder 15R 15W 1X8 Guitar Comb
icon_3.gif

Details »
Amps
Guitar Center Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407
540-785-1880
View Store's Used Inventory
Contact Store
Now Only
$49.99

I should tell my dad to stop in and get it. He really needs an amp. (So I can get my Roland Jazz Chorus back from him)

I was on hold with GC today. Listening to the ad, over phone. They are price matching plus 10%. Advertised price, authorized dealer, blah, blah, blah. Good for 30 days after purchase.

I was on hold with GC today. Listening to the ad, over phone. They are price matching plus 10%. Advertised price, authorized dealer, blah, blah, blah. Good for 30 days after purchase.
That's been the policy since I worked for them in 2001 and before. GLP (Guaranteed Lowest Price).

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

GC is selling the TC Alter Ego X4 and X2 pedals for $179.99 and $99.00, respectively through Sunday.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/TC-Flash-Deal-Sale-g5867t1.gc

These, I believe, are near-identical to the comparable Flashback series, except they were a special run (originally an exclusive for PGS? ) but with a few different settings/toneprints.

I just bought the Alter Ego 2 from pro guitar a few weeks ago when they sold them for $99. I'm not sure if it is near identical to the Flash Back but it by far the best sub $100 delay pedal I have ever played. I have been using it more than my Echorec lately.

I just bought the Alter Ego 2 from pro guitar a few weeks ago when they sold them for $99. I'm not sure if it is near identical to the Flash Back but it by far the best sub $100 delay pedal I have ever played. I have been using it more than my Echorec lately.
It has an Echorec setting, doesn't it?

It has an Echorec setting, doesn't it?

It does but that setting doesn't come close to what the Catalinbread Ehorec can do. It sounds good, but it only gives 1 of the 12 settings from the CB one.

no_image_available.jpg

GUITAR AMP Special 6 Ultra Hand Wired
Used VHT Special 6 Ultra Hand Wired Tube Guitar Combo
icon_3.gif

Amps
Guitar Center Fayetteville
Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
770-719-2531

Now Only

$119.99

Back