Amps
Guitar Center Toledo
Holland, Ohio 43528
419-868-8779
View Store's Used Inventory
Contact Store
Now Only
$89.99

I thought it was a Wolfgang but, now that you mention the headstock, that's not the right headstock.

I ordered the hot tubes. They sent the hot tubes nano instead. I informed them I wanted a refund. Hopefully that goes well.

Evidently they don't have the ones with the tubes. So the picture in the ad is the wrong model.

It would seem that the models with actual tubes are nowhere to be found.

Same thing here. It isn't just the pic that is wrong but the item description as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed my order last night and got an email this morning saying they are expected to ship today. :shrug: I'm not in any hurry, it's going to be a while before I get around to installing them.

Somebody else asked that same question not too long ago in another thread (I forget which one). Ken chimed in and said he's fine, just very busy...which I guess is a good thing. :shrug:

I asked for a refund (Hot Tubes deal) and was told it had been authorized. Still waiting. They said it would take a few days.

This is the problem when Amazon is not the actual seller but just a host site to some other business. The Nano tubes pedal came with no return label or any other paperwork for that matter. I emailed for info on how to return it. Still waiting for a reply on that. Hope I don't have to get Amazon involved. They should do a better job on vetting vendors.

Same thing here. It isn't just the pic that is wrong but the item description as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked for a refund (Hot Tubes deal) and was told it had been authorized. Still waiting. They said it would take a few days.

This is the problem when Amazon is not the actual seller but just a host site to some other business. The Nano tubes pedal came with no return label or any other paperwork for that matter. I emailed for info on how to return it. Still waiting for a reply on that. Hope I don't have to get Amazon involved. They should do a better job on vetting vendors.

I was going to try to send it back, but I used some rewards points thing and only paid $10. I won't get those points back if I return it, so I am ust gonna keep it. It sounds pretty good, but I am pissed they pulled one over and will never order from those folks again.

Back