The ghosts of tompetty and Howie visited me last night in my dreams.

Flamencology

You don't deserve koa.
tompetty told me to tell you that he really misses all of you. He said that he's been on a big U2 kick because he took all of his ghost family members to a concert, and how there were thousands of people there who sang along, and now he can't stop thinking about how badly he wants to share every single U2-related YouTube video in existence with all of us.

Howie was just curled up in a ball behind tompetty, and he sobbed and sobbed.

Last edited:
What got him banned? Too many dots-per-ellipsis?

It was basically the forum equivalent of committing suicide by waving a toy gun in front of police officers on Main St.

He asked to be banned, Mark told him to stop being dramatic and that he can come and/or go at any time. He twisted Mark's arm by going on a racist tirade against black people. In the NHL playoffs thread, of course, naturally.

Last edited:
It was basically the forum equivalent of committing suicide by waving an unloaded gun in front of police officers on Main St.

He asked to be banned, Mark told him to stop being dramatic and that he can come and/or go at any time. He twisted Mark's arm by going on a racist tirade against black people. In the NHL playoffs thread, of course, naturally.

Sometimes, dead is better.

Reactions: OGG
It was basically the forum equivalent of committing suicide by waving an unloaded gun in front of police officers on Main St.

Ooof. That's even worse form than hypertrophic ellipses.

Reactions: OGG
He 'stole' the habitual ellipsis from me and then added extra dots.
Then when I started *spits* after a bunch of posts mimicking Theodore, he started that too.

When I gave him no quarter on his bs regarding hockey stuff...el snappo. The offers to meet and fight were beyond real.

Crazy people be crazy.

Back