The Gang's All Here

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
IMG_0155.JPG

That Eventide has a lot of knobs and switches. Not as many switches as my new one, but way more knobs.

You've all seen the purge thread, so here's what came of it.

The only pedals previously on the board that were sold were the TC HOF and Polytune Mini. The Polytune was replaced by the Turbo Tuner, and it is indeed a significant upgrade.

My TZF is back on the shelf, having been swapped for another one of Dave Fox's brilliant creations, the Foxrox Aquavibe. Dave's dirt pedals have never worked for me, but his modulations are the best.

The EHX 360 just showed up. Earlier this year, I had sold my BOSS RC-30. I just couldn't get along with the big switches (which @baimun has complained about for years) and I didn't need all of the functionality. The NuX Time Core I had featured a 45 second hold function, which was much easier to use. The 360 splits the difference between the two, with a better footswitch, and 6 minutes of memory that can be stored. And I got it brand new for cheaper than a used Ditto would have cost me.

If I sell something else significant, I'll buy the new EHX SuperEgo+. But that's a ways off.

Get a Digitech Trio+...it eliminates the need to be coordinated...

Looper cheap, Trio + expensive :grin:

If I went with something like the Trio, I'd rather get the SDrum. I like the idea of dictating the drum part a little more than playing a progression, but I am intrigued by the Trio and the +. I may snag a regular Trio since they are pretty cheap now to see how much I'd actually use it.

Looper cheap, Trio + expensive :grin:

If I went with something like the Trio, I'd rather get the SDrum. I like the idea of dictating the drum part a little more than playing a progression, but I am intrigued by the Trio and the +. I may snag a regular Trio since they are pretty cheap now to see how much I'd actually use it.
I had the Trio and realized how limited it was almost immediately...

The trick with the looper is hitting the button exactly on the beat...even a little bit off and the loop stutters...I'm getting better with mine, but it's still not something I can do to any great effect...

I listen to someone like Danish Pete Honore on Anderton's and it shows what you CAN do with one if you have some actual talent...this is simply amazing work with a Ditto+...

That's called "playing to a metronome". :poke:
My guitar player, an inflexible dilettante with a couple weird fetishes I won't go into on a public forum, will be the first to tell you that a metronome is something with which I have irreconcilable differences...

Back