The Friday Thread 2:Electric Boogaloo!!!

Grand kids are near as it is a PD Day for the teachers.
I have tickets to the Chicago at Toronto game tonight and my daughter and I are going, but she got call d in to work this morning. Hopefully, she finishes early enough.

Othe than that, I think I've got nothing.

Gonna smoke a pork butt tonight, cook fresh buns tomorrow, and have pulled pork sandwiches. Hopefully a bunch of Korean models will come over.

Reactions: Tig
Well...

Tonight on the way home from work I need to stop at Gander Mountain and get the paperwork started on my new revolver...

I have to work tomorrow...

...and that's about it...

Having a few beers and spinning some Bowie at the moment.

Tomorrow we're doing our annual rehearsal room cleaning, followed by heavy drinking and jamming - two bands, so that should be a whole lot of fun. :)
Myself and the drummer in Papa Mule find it ridiculously fun to do jams with 2 drum kits. :grin:

Sunday, rehearsal with the band for the biannual comedy review thing I'm a part of up here.
Quite a fun gig as we play everything from jazz-ish stuff to folk, pop and rock.

Oh, and today's my birthday. :embarrassed:

Reactions: Tig
Having a few beers and spinning some Bowie at the moment.

Tomorrow we're doing our annual rehearsal room cleaning, followed by heavy drinking and jamming - two bands, so that should be a whole lot of fun. :)
Myself and the drummer in Papa Mule find it ridiculously fun to do jams with 2 drum kits. :grin:

Sunday, rehearsal with the band for the biannual comedy review thing I'm a part of up here.
Quite a fun gig as we play everything from jazz-ish stuff to folk, pop and rock.

Oh, and today's my birthday. :embarrassed:

Happy birthday DI!

We're just two days apart. :wink:

Any plans I may have had for this weekend have been ruined by a nice glandular fever...

I missed 3 days of work last week after I collapsed in my bathroom on Tuesday and I haven't felt right since...

Working tomorrow, then going home, wrapping myself in a warm blanket and sleeping until it's time to back to work monday...

Health mojo, Jello! Rest is the best nurse, unless you have a redheaded nurse available. :quag:

I conveniently started coming down with a cold Thursday, just before a 3 day weekend. :facepalm: At least it isn't a bad one and I'm not in danger of collapsing, so I have nothing to complain about.

I plan to still ride if I'm up to it since we'll be in the upper 50's to the low 70's all weekend.

Any plans I may have had for this weekend have been ruined by a nice glandular fever...

I missed 3 days of work last week after I collapsed in my bathroom on Tuesday and I haven't felt right since...

Working tomorrow, then going home, wrapping myself in a warm blanket and sleeping until it's time to back to work monday...
So, Netflix and chill?

Health mojo. Feel better.

ugh. hang in there.

I wanted to go bike shopping, hit the shooting range, clean the house, watch the 24 hours of Daytona, and practice guitar.
Instead I raked the lawn, showed up at a closed bike shop, the range was too busy, wife watched the Australian open, so I practiced guitar.
1 out of 5 ain't bad. Not.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Nothing planned.
Winter really hit here today. White out. Road closures. Extreme cold.

Other than providing taxi service for my daughter, we're going to stay inside.

Back