The Friday Thread 2:Electric Boogaloo!!!

Snaking the drain on Saturday looks to be the highlight

Planning another ride on Sunday. Did 52 miles on Wed so not sure how long I'll go Sunday, depends on how hot it is

Friday - rehearsal, teaching and not much else.

Saturday - work and gig at The Post
Sunday - yard work and hosting a family BBQ

Man, I am so glad it is finally fantastic fuckin Friday. :zoinks:

No real plans this weekend. Gonna run, golf, cook a little, straighten up my office a little, try to take some hummingbird photos, maybe even play some guitar.

Work until 12, then 2 1/2 hours under this guy's needles. My leg is about 75% done.
20194731708_6f228444c7_c.jpg

He's a helluva' artist.

Today - funeral for a friend from high school.

Tomorrow - work and date night with Mrs W

Sunday - maybe some family stuff.

Today - work, pack for the weekend, go see Blue Rodeo Concert tonight. the Mandevilles are opening.

Saturday - get up at the crack of stupid and go to MOPARFest.

Sunday - MOPARFest day 2 and then home in the evening.

The work I did on the NewYorker over the last two weekends paid off. I fixed the tail light wiring and put in electronic ignition. The car runs like a dream now and starts up with just a few cranks to get fuel flowing.

Already golfed. Now gotta go get a crapload of flooring.

Tomorrow friends coming over, need to figure out what to cook.

Sunday, move everything out of the downstairs so the floor can be put in.

Going to be a scorcher this weekend so they say....triple digits Fahrenheit. I still plan to ride Sunday whether it's a long one or not will depend on if I get up early enough to beat the heat (if it can be beat)

Errands to run to prepare for trip next week.
Birthday dinner for my 6-year-old grand daughter and then Vinyl Flux tonight.

Might have some cousins visit on Saturday. They're all in the area for a wedding.

Sunday, ZZ Top in Windsor.

Summer cold. Good times. At least it is my day off, so that's OK.
Took the dog to the vet to aspirate a sebaceous cyst on his jaw. All clear with no tumorous mass.

Today: fix sprinkers (again). Work, gig at the Blue Beet.

Tomorrow: Funeral, work and I don't know what

Sunday: Family BBQ

Monday: hopefully nothing.

Waiting for my new guitar!

And a whole bunch of cleaning. GF is staying here for the first time instead of at her place, so I gotta get it great looking!

Reactions: Tig
Waiting for my new guitar!

And a whole bunch of cleaning. GF is staying here for the first time instead of at her place, so I gotta get it great looking!

Andy's double-tap weekend is looking firm. :wink:

I'm working today and from home on Monday. This is all I have planned in between:

Have a family picnic Saturday afternoon, trying to work a session with my girl in around it...

Sunday and Monday SHOULD involve guitar building and house cleaning, but one of my co-workers has invited me to his Labor Day party, so not sure how things are gonna shake out...

I realized the other day that this will be my first holiday since I lost my mother...it's kind of a weird feeling...

Today - road trip to Coombs, BC to eat at a restaurant with goats on its roof.

Saturday - lunch with some of the family that we have on Vancouver Island.

Sunday - dinner with the rest of the family.

We'll get a hike along a beach on one or both of Saturday and Sunday.

Golf
Cooking/eating/drinking
Watch a couple movies
Listen to lots of music in the newly renovated music room
play some damn guitar

Back