The Friday Thread 2:Electric Boogaloo!!!

Friday off, plenty of shopping and adjusting the new bike for tomorrow's 62 mile charity ride.

16640927296_2f2b5ee1a2_b.jpg

Last edited:
Worked today. I was supposed to go to a meeting in a city that is a 2-hour drive away. However, a customer in my own city was scrambling to get ready to cutover to a new WAN service tomorrow and I decided it was more important to help them out.

I'm on call for the cutover at 6am tomorrow. After that, no idea.
Sunday - no plans.

Working today. Birthday party for a friend tonight.

Saturday, running, golf practice, fix up my office. Go to see a pair of children get married if I can't get out of it. :messedup:

Sunday, more running and golf, maybe get our taxes done.

Taking the family to a Ducks game tonight. We haven't done anything in a long time so treating them... and me... Hopefully a game breaks out between fights..
Tomorrow is my son's first T-Ball game.. Go T-Ball Dodgers!
Oh and practice that guitar thing..

Off today! chewie0
Waiting on the plumber... :-\

The rain finally ended so the weekend looks good. Upper 50's to the lower 70's.

Work today.

Probably put up some goat fence tomorrow. Tomorrow eve is a nephew's birthday party.

Sunday is my oldest daughter's THIRD BIRTHDAY. :messedup: Wife asked her what kind of party she wanted and she said, quietly, "like tiger. roar." :lol: So it's a tiger themed party.

Gig at the Blue Beet tonight, the Rusty Pelican tomorrow night and my sons 10th birthday party (at a bowling alley per his request thank god) on Sunday.

Working. We actually have a guy VPN'ing from home to help out and it is the first slow Friday since the holidays. :facepalm:
Rain forecast this weekend. :mad:
At least the bus ride in was quiet.
16870474041_6f2d20a7c3_b.jpg

Right now I'm focused on the banh mi I intend to eat for lunch.

Nothing special this weekend. Hopefully I'll get our taxes done finally.

Today: work, oil change, bit of shopping

Rest of the weekend: no idea.
I MIGHT have to go look at a car for a friend on Saturday.

Work Friday.

Saturday, I drive 2 hours east to a friend who's having a "gotta sell all my woodworking stuff so I can afford to live, while she's divorcing me" day.....more as a show of support, rather than hoping to score a deal.

Probably yard work....it's getting hard to play the "I just had knee surgery card" when I go for 30 mile bike rides on the weekends.

Go figure :shrug:

Back