The Friday Thread 2:Electric Boogaloo!!!

Working today, no problem though at least this unbelievable ********er of a week is nearly over.

Tonight I will drink exactly two (2) large premium margaritas, and I will savor every drop.

Tomorrow, see a travel agent about a trip to Europe this summer.

Also running, golf, and video games - just scored Diablo III and need to see what that's about. Also diggin' a new golf game on the pS4.

supposed to rain most of the weekend :bluesdance: which is badly needed. However there is nothing good to watch on TV this weekend during the day and since I'm only 1 week from surgery I'm not exactly mobile. I can sit at the computer some now so that means Rocksmith. This is good for me (work on new songs) and my wife (me playing through headphones). I should be able to have a beer or two this weekend as well.

Oh and rehabbing the knee...always a fun thing to do :messedup:

Looking forward to a very slow day at work today due to the massive rainstorm that's supposed to come in. Downloaded Clash of Clans for something to do. Waiting on tri-tip sandwiches to show up.

Yup.

No gigs this weekend. Valentines date with Mrs W tomorrow. Premier Music recital on Sunday. Kinda re home today and MOnday so its a VERY long weekend.

I bought Carol's Valentine's present and card today, so I'll live through the weekend. :embarrassed:

Should be fairly quiet. Nothing on for tonight, and nothing really on for tomorrow after work. I am supposed to supply the goodies for Coffee Hour after church Sunday, but may get snowed out. Since we are expecting snow, nothing much planned for Sunday either. Hopefully Carol and I can rehearse some more over the weekend. School is closed Monday, but I have appointments from Noon to 9 PM at the office.

I am probably dragging mats into the new paddocks and re-shingling the chicken coop. Also gonna try to get the receiver and speakers hooked up to the tv and install curtains.

Just got back from the dentist. Half my face is all novacained up and I can't smile or talk or drink. It's Friday, beers in the fridge, and I can't drink! :mad:

Gonna take a nap until it wears off.

Reactions: Tig
Off today so I did honey-do's (car inspection, shopping at Sam's Club & grocery store, taxes, kid's haircut).

Ah, and ordered my new bike to replace the old broken one. :cool:
specialized-crux-elite-carbon-evo-2015-cyclocross-bike.jpg

Cable actuated hydraulic disc brakes, FTW!
1392170957277-9ctwsd2scses-700-80.jpg

Last edited:
Worked today. Napped after dinner. Going out tonight.

Saturday - no plans.

Sunday - no plans.

Monday is Family Day here, so away off..... No plans.

There may be some snow shovelling this weekend though.

Breakfast and playing some jazz with Martin this morning - gig at the Rusty Pelican tonight.

The rest of the weekend I'm not sure what I'm up to.

Working. :annoyed:
Our ticketing server goes down for maintenance at 1PM, so I'm outa' here around that time. :run:
Hoping my new bike will show up at the store today...

Working all weekend,if I can get there. I lost 2 days pay last week because of snowy stuff.
Trying to kick the cold I gots trying to get to work last weekend. Grrr!

I gotta take my kids down to see my mom tomorrow for her birthday. I am not looking forward to it. Maybe she will be too busy for us to come.

I honestly have no idea what is going on this weekend. I'm going to assume it will involve more work on the ranch.

Last night we had a cookng class with Martin Yan of "Yan Can Cook." So tonight I'm breaking the wok out.

The rest of the weekend, crappy weather so I'll get some indoor chores done. Need to restring some guitars, maybe even get our taxes done.

Ooh, maybe I'll bust out the telescope. Need to do some drift align practice, and/or find and mark a semi-permanent location for the tripod. I'll finally get a chance to use my illuminated reticle eyepiece that I got for my birthday a year and a half ago! Darn babies. . .

ugh. Nevermind. Supposed to be cloudy and possibly rainy. We need the rain, but I *just* found my telescope accessories in the garage. Figures. :annoyed:

Back