The Friday Thread 2:Electric Boogaloo!!!

Friday - kids Thanksgiving program at noon, work, last minute sub gig at the Blue Beet

Saturday - work

Sunday - not sure

I'm thinking my weekend will consist of hanging artwork, moving furniture, and unpacking boxes. Hopefully we can get the internet situation figured out.

Dodged a meeting out of town today, but will have to do it next week.
Saturday - Brian Setzer concert
Sunday - might get the outdoor lights setup if the weather cooperates. We bought two laser spot light things. So, it will just be a matter of sticking them in the ground and running the wires in to the garage.

My Friday off, plus I also have the following 2 Friday's off.

Lotsa' rain today and Saturday, so I'm paying bills early to free up future paychecks for Christmas. :-\
Taking the chihuahua to the vet for an abscess near her bottom. messedup0
I know how to party like there's no tomorrow, eh? DANCING-banana

Today being a lazy ****. Drinkin, listening to music, playing guitar, cooking fajitas.

Rest of the weekend, no idea.

Friday - ;ts of running around and working today, then a gig at The Post tonight

Saturday - Mrs W's company christmas party

Sunday - annual City of Orange Christmas tree lighting.

Tonight we're dropping the kids with the grandparents and heading to a movie. Probably Mockingjay Part 1. I can't believe they split it into two movies, wife says there was too much for one movie. Oh well.

Saturday and Sunday I have no idea. We found out we need a new roof, but that'll have to wait until extended clear weather. Probably do some lumberjacking. Play some guitar and some Warcraft in the dark hours. :shrug:

Today - webinar with Curious.com to learn how to use their lesson builder software, work. No gig thankfully with the storm

Saturday - work and then private party gig

Sunday - not sure

Today - working but leaving early to hit a bucket of balls and then fuck off
Sat - golf, chores, relax
Sun - watch football, chores, relax

Another slow day at work today, probably do some online christmas shopping and brainstorm for a sci-fi serial my bro-in-law is starting work on.

Over the weekend, I'll probably just continue to watch water leak in over the southeast window and wish the roof guy could get started before christmas, but with all this rain that would be somewhat less than prudent.

Nursing a skull crusher of a headache. I didn't get any coffee yesterday.
Working today.
No idea what's going on for the rest of the weekend.

I'm gonna guess it'll involve coffee :embarrassed:
I'm already over quota for today, but I might have one more before the end of the day. I'm working on getting a lot more water in, too.
Too much driving, dry hotel room, and data centres in the last few days.

I have 2 projects for side clients (one just came in yesterday) I need to do over the weekend, plus a Bill Perry Orchestra (side band doing experimental/performance art) show Saturday night, a church band practice Saturday morning, and 2 services to play Sunday morning. When I'm not at one of those, I'll be holed up at Casa Krashpad working, and stoking the fireplace. Brr. Contrary to popular belief not all of FL is always warm.

Fuck this Friday in it's meat head face! :mad:
I'm enjoying 2 day's worth of work in one day. At least I still have the job, unlike the people we lost this week.

Had to work from home today but have the next 9 days off. Foook yeah!
1011880x.jpg

It's a statutory holiday here. Even if it weren't, it's so quiet at work, I'd be doing nothing anyway.

So what did I do? Went out and hit a Boxing Day sale. Something I never do.
My daughter and I got new iPads. I really needed one as my old one seems to be a little scrambled at times. Sluggish. I'm going to set up the old one as my phone for work and just use it for that and the occasional web access and such.
I also grabbed a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite for 100 bucks. I'll use that for the kids' new robots and other educational games for them.

Saturday - the out-laws are coming again. Should be an early night though as they have to drive back home.

Sunday - no idea.

Monday - back to work, but it should be quiet again. We're having friends over in the evening - about 20 or so.

Back