The Friday Thread 2:Electric Boogaloo!!!

Well, let me think...

There should be a NEW GUITAR waiting for me when I get home...

I have to work tomorrow...:(

...but I should have some time to play with it tomorrow afternoon...

Sunday, mow the lawn, putter and play...

Friday - I was going to go to a local Irish Festival.....but it is outdoors and the forecast calls for heavy rain this afternoon. I might go if it is done raining by then...

Saturday - Working a sponsor tent at a race....ordering new glasses.

Sunday - Blues Festival gig....

Unemployed!!! :thu:

Well, today only. Monday I start a new job. :embarrassed:.

Rode my new bike this morning. Was going to seal the driveway today, but they're calling for rain tonight and throughout tomorrow (figures). No further plans; maybe some grillin'.

Reactions: Tig
What the hell man. You guys are all getting rain and we're in the middle of one of the worst droughts of the century here. :gah:

Saturday the big event will be taking the dog to the vet for a checkup

Sunday will be a ride someplace and the Final

Worked today. We are rolling out Oracle ERP for the Birmingham office this month and I was working from a conference/war room all week. I'm ready for the weekend.

Glenmorangie Nectar D'or is the drink of preference tonight.

No gigs this weekend. Cashed in our spare change at the credit unions Coinstar machine (no fees!) and had enough money for a weekend at Legoland so that probably what we're doing. Give the kids a little fun time since the adults have been so preoocupied the last few weeks. Rehearsal this morning for the fair next week and some teaching this afternoon.

Baby horse is coming home tonight, I think. Also, grandparents are in town so I'm going to try to manufacture an extra hour in the day to take the girls to see them. Then it should be a pretty normal weekend. Hot, but normal.

Or not :facepalm: Wife just texted me saying it might be time to switch the carpet out for laminate in the girls' bedroom. That's gonna be a full day of suck.

Work sucks. With half of our team off (alternate Fridays) and the other half was allowed to take time off, that leaves me running the ERP roll out project today.
:ewh:
This is super high visibility stuff here, so one fuck up and it will be time to update the resume.

Went to the cousin's house, saw most of the old folks. Got some bad news regarding a great uncle, but other than that everyone seemed to be doing well enough. Tiny baby enjoyed playing with her cousin, so that was fun to see :)

Work sucks. With half of our team off (alternate Fridays) and the other half was allowed to take time off, that leaves me running the ERP roll out project today.
:ewh:
This is super high visibility stuff here, so one fuck up and it will be time to update the resume.

Good news. I more than survived and handled some emergency oh-shit's pretty well. OK, where's mah big ol' raise, boss?

Friday - off. Slept in until noon-ish. Went out for dinner. Then to see Vinyl Flux. They engulfed me again and let me play.
I missed the break but no one noticed except us.

I look like a doof with that big grin.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406398810.361840.jpg

Played a kickass gig yesterday at a biker gathering with Papa Mule.
Obligatory action pic here:

10409414_10152201991147117_3071193788251064372_n.jpg

Band practice with Supersonic (the Queen tribute band tomorrow and Monday), upcoming festival gig in 2 weeks with them. :)

Played a kickass gig yesterday at a biker gathering with Papa Mule.
Obligatory action pic here:

10409414_10152201991147117_3071193788251064372_n.jpg

Band practice with Supersonic (the Queen tribute band tomorrow and Monday), upcoming festival gig in 2 weeks with them. :)
There are bikers in Norway? I had never even considered that as a possibility. :embarrassed:

Back