The folks that need Klons and Dumbles hate Xenforos

image.jpg
Stop being jealous of TGP and get some tone. Nobody told you to buy a Hot Rod DeVille and a Mexican Strat.

Take this and may you use it well.

View attachment 20780 Stop being jealous of TGP and get some tone. Nobody told you to buy a Hot Rod DeVille and a Mexican Strat.

Take this and may you use it well.
Hey, I love my Mexican strat! Don't have a deville though. I do have an old Fender I was given, along with my old C-30 I bought. And I am doing as you suggest in the 3k thread and playing my modded Squire, and trying to just get better with what I got. Last night's lesson with mark revealed that though I am making progress, I have a ways to go.

AC968037-F69B-4FB4-B805-4A162799B6FF_zpsin2ekdel.jpg~original

Reactions: Tig
Hey, I love my Mexican strat! Don't have a deville though. I do have an old Fender I was given, along with my old C-30 I bought. And I am doing as you suggest in the 3k thread and playing my modded Squire, and trying to just get better with what I got. Last night's lesson with mark revealed that though I am making progress, I have a ways to go.

Don't bother responding to Jimmy. He'll just say something snarky in return. Put him on "true bypass."

AC968037-F69B-4FB4-B805-4A162799B6FF_zpsin2ekdel.jpg~original
You're a credit to bebop guitarists the world over.

Last edited:
Back