The folks that need Klons and Dumbles hate Xenforos

Almost every time I go to that forum I get pissed off within 5 pages of reading. I can't take those people.

This is a group that hates change. Personally, I dig the migration to Xenforo and think it was long overdue.

Did you seen why no mobile app support? it looks like they've dropped both TT and forum runner post migration. I haven't checked in since I'm home on the laptop but I'll look.

TT is just so convenient to have a bunch of forums in one place and see new posts in a swipe....it's my favorite way to kill time while progress bars crawl across my screen at work.

Did you seen why no mobile app support? it looks like they've dropped both TT and forum runner post migration. I haven't checked in since I'm home on the laptop but I'll look.

TT is just so convenient to have a bunch of forums in one place and see new posts in a swipe....it's my favorite way to kill time while progress bars crawl across my screen at work.

There isn't a single forum in on that I use Tapatalk for anymore. The mobile sites work great.

I have no idea what those guys are griping about. Xenforo isn’t Vanilla, but it still works well on mobile—much better than vBulletin or Reddit. It’s a shame that Xenforo doesn’t stop pushing tapatalk and just develop a great responsive layout, but they’re hardly doing a bad job with mobile.

Xenforo is OK, but it lacks the vintage tone and organic bloom of Vbulletin. Just watch any high quality Klon clip on both platforms. You can really hear the difference in the video/audio codecs.

If only we didn't forget the powerfile approved power cables for the server. :facepalm:
caldera_red_bg_e4fb1bac-f2b0-4253-8c83-e3da894a10df_large.jpg

I would have been disappointed in TGP if there was not some bitching about it. There is some great info over there and it is a great place to buy gear.

It did crack me up when I ran into a TGPer when his band played after mine at an outdoor festival. I am guessing his live rig (2 guitars, amp, pedalboard) probably cost at least $13K. He did sound good and played well, but not noticeably better than my tone.

Back