The first redesigned Godin Core CT in the wild

Actually, it's a PRS Singlecut copy. It's also the only current production guitar in that style made in North America and priced under $1000. :embarrassed:
I'm not arguing that it's a good price. If it's a good quality axe, then it's worth the money. And really, isn't the PRS Singlecut just basically a LP copy, too? That being said, I would like to try the Godin just to see if it changes my mind on Godin. It's worth another shot, anyway. But, I'll tell you what, I played a PRS SE Tremonti, and it was a flat-out great guitar. $549. I don't care where it's made. It can be made by penguins in Antarctica. A good guitar is a good guitar.

I'm not arguing that it's a good price. If it's a good quality axe, then it's worth the money. And really, isn't the PRS Singlecut just basically a LP copy, too? That being said, I would like to try the Godin just to see if it changes my mind on Godin. It's worth another shot, anyway. But, I'll tell you what, I played a PRS SE Tremonti, and it was a flat-out great guitar. $549. I don't care where it's made. It can be made by penguins in Antarctica. A good guitar is a good guitar.

Is every single cutaway guitar just an LP or tele copy? I say no.

Back