Achtung! The first Recordingfest of 2011

I might try to do something for this one, but I still need to finish SHA. It's hard for me to do these with the baby, the wife is always on me to keep it down, and my room is right next to hers. I cant make noise hardly at all anymore, so it may still be a while till I can get back in on these. I miss doing them though. I'm gonna try to get something in for this.

I might try to do something for this one, but I still need to finish SHA. It's hard for me to do these with the baby, the wife is always on me to keep it down, and my room is right next to hers. I cant make noise hardly at all anymore, so it may still be a while till I can get back in on these. I miss doing them though. I'm gonna try to get something in for this.

Acoustic. :idea:

That'd be even harder. I can at least use headphones with an electric a lot of the time. Vocals are the biggest problem, an acoustic would also create a significant noise issue.

I'd say get rid of the fam, but I'm pretty sure that's not an option. :embarrassed:

Get the in-laws to watch the kids for a bit? Beg for an hour to do vocals? Enlist one of the kick ass singers on here? :shrug:

I'd say get rid of the fam, but I'm pretty sure that's not an option. :embarrassed:

Get the in-laws to watch the kids for a bit? Beg for an hour to do vocals? Enlist one of the kick ass singers on here? :shrug:

The real problem is the kid goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:embarrassed:0. I dont get home from work until close to 6. That basically leaves me a little bit on weekends to make some noise, and trying to fit that in with everything else just gets kinda crazy. I'll get back to it one of these days soon enough. Little kids are a pain :embarrassed:

I hear you. That's how it was with me for years with the twins. A headphone amp modeller was all I could do.

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage right now because I have a new computer, but my old recording software doesn't work on it. I could use my old computer, but I took out the data drive to use in the new computer. :embarrassed:

I might go old school and dig out my old 4 track cassette recorder for a song. :embarrassed:

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage right now because I have a new computer, but my old recording software doesn't work on it. I could use my old computer, but I took out the data drive to use in the new computer. :embarrassed:

I might go old school and dig out my old 4 track cassette recorder for a song. :embarrassed:

I'm just across the border! :helper:

Or you could have the boys over and do a live tune on the new recorder!!

Back