The first iPhone 6 sale coupled with the first iPhone 6 Applecare claim.

:grin:

Yeah, I don't get the waiting in line thing. I suspect in some cases it is the waiting in line that they are after as much as the phone. Party! Chance to be the featured dork on TV!

Well my 6 was waiting for me when I got home. First impressions:

- the gray is really nice. "Space gray" is a good description.
- overall look and form factor is A+ as expected
- in the pants pocket it actually feels better than the 5. The thinness is more important here than the length and width.
- it feels bigger in the hand. For two-hand use (my normal mode) no problem, but one-hand use will require adjustment. My hands are average to slightly smaller than average.

That's all I got, haven't even fired it up yet. :P As I don't have a case for it yet I don't want to take it golfing tomorrow, so I'll set it up in the afternoon.

Lol. What a dork.

Who lines up for this kind of thing? I have received like 15 emails since the announcement with links to order a new iPhone online. Maybe i is a social thing. :shrug:

When the time comes for me to replace my phone, I will. Until then I can watch how this world has transformed itself into complete idiots. The value of a phone vs life is astounding to the point that those the values a person has has really changed.

Back