The "First Annual MWGLforums Extreme Lunch Challenge"

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Inspired by Baimuns' spectacular concoction today:[ame="http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4111"]I'll SEE your Double Cheeseburger with Apple pie.... and RAISE you... - The Forums at MarkWeinGuitarLessons.com[/ame], I have decided to inaugurate the "First Annual MWGLforums Extreme Lunch Challenge"

Here are the rules:

To establish the ground rules...... you have to be able to pick the finished concoction up and eat it like a Dagwood sandwich. Anyone could pour soup and chilli and salad over a burger and say "Grab a fork". There's a certain amount of engineering involved to get the best combination of absurd food in a still-manageable sandwich size. biggrin

I'll invent some other details later on today :embarrassed:

OK....we'll take entries in this monstrosity until May 19th. Entries must be photographed like Baimuns original post...each component of the "lunch" separate, assembled and then consumed bite by bite :embarrassed:

We'll vote from the 20-to 8am PST on Friday May 22nd and then I will crown the "Cholesterol King" :embarrassed:

Last edited:
And everyone remember..... it has to be assembled and stacked like a "Dagwood" sandwich.... you cant just mix chilli and crap in a bucket and eat it with a spoon. :thu:

And everyone remember..... it has to be assembled and stacked like a "Dagwood" sandwich.... you cant just mix chilli and crap in a bucket and eat it with a spoon. :thu:

Im aware of the bloody rules. The thing i want to build, i can only build near my home, they dont have a crucial ingredient near my place of work. :mad:

Im aware of the bloody rules. The thing i want to build, i can only build near my home, they dont have a crucial ingredient near my place of work. :mad:

It can be tough waiting for the right piece of road kill.... try chasing squirrels into traffic. wave0

Back