Achtung! The entirety of Dischord Records is now on Bandcamp

I saw that. I already have a ton of their catalog but there is much more that I want.

I have the 20 Years of Dischord set, and am a lukewarm fan of Minor Threat, Fugazi, Jawbox, and Shudder to Think. A friend recommended "The View From This Tower" by Faraquet today, and I'm really digging it. So there will be much exploring.

I have the 20 Years of Dischord set, and am a lukewarm fan of Minor Threat, Fugazi, Jawbox, and Shudder to Think. A friend recommended "The View From This Tower" by Faraquet today, and I'm really digging it. So there will be much exploring.

Check out Rites of Spring. It is Guy Picciotto and Brendan Canty before Fugazi.

I saw that. I already have a ton of their catalog but there is much more that I want.

My folks are out of town. Let's skip school tomorrow and boost a couple of bottles of Mad Dog from Highs. We can jam some Minor Threat and Dag Nasty and then go skateboard in the K-Mart parking lot!

My folks are out of town. Let's skip school tomorrow and boost a couple of bottles of Mad Dog from Highs. We can jam some Minor Threat and Dag Nasty and then go skateboard in the K-Mart parking lot!

Did we used to hang out in high ? Because that is so scarily close to my reality. :grin:

a0690807234_16.jpg

Back