The end of an era :(

The new owner posted this just now:

IMG_5788.PNG

I feel like I just gave my dog away and it looks happier with its new person or something. :(

Reactions: Tig
:(

That sucks, man.

I know you've already thought of this, but is there some way you can get it back?
:(

Fuck that guy.
Call him RIGHT NOW and tell him you're showing up and taking your truck back, and giving him his money back, and he's lucky you're not gonna beat his ass on the spot for buying it.

OK, so that's not gonna work.

Maybe, in the future, there is a truck out there somewhere with your name on it.......and you just don't know it yet. A better truck. A cooler truck.

They DO exist, you know.......you just haven't met the right one yet.

:cry:

I have a '79 Dodge Custom 150 with a 318. Runs great, but needs some tlc. I keep,saying I'm gonna fix it up but never get around to it.

It's always a bummer to see a project car go to it's next owner but there's always plenty of project vehicles out there if the urge strikes again.

Maybe, in the future, there is a truck out there somewhere with your name on it.......and you just don't know it yet. A better truck. A cooler truck.

They DO exist, you know.......you just haven't met the right one yet.

I'm thinking something a little older would work for Mark.
Now either he or myself needs to win a big assed lottery...
1955-1959-chevy-truck-1.jpg

Actually his wife owns an ice cream shop and they are going to restore the truck and use it to haul their vending carts and bikes down to the beach. Close enough I guess.

Rad. Frozen meat on a stick. That's a cool use for a vintage truckasaurus. The Weinmobile will be famous.

Always hate selling older vehicles that I had plans for but never got to, but it's better to sell it to a happy owner who's going to love it and fix it up as opposed to watching it slowly rot away.

I always feel a bit jealous though when I realize the restoration won't be mine, but someone else's, or a bit agitated when he tells me he's going to bag it, slam it and "customize" it beyond repair right after we exchange the title.

Cars/trucks I wish I could've kept and restored:
1957 BelAir wagon
1967 Thunderbird coupe
1963 Impala 2-door
1971 Ford F100
1967 Baracuda

Back