The end of an era :(

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
buyer is on his way down to compete the sale and take it home.

IMG_5778.JPG

Yeah. I'm pretty bummed. I bought it with part of a very small inheritance I got when my dad passed away and it was my daily driver for a few years. I don't have the time or money to keep it up or work on it and we need the cash for our remodel. I'm looking at it like my dad gave me some cash, it provided me transportation that I was able to completely write off as a business expense so it was essentially free after the first year, I had some fun times with it and now it is paying for a new bathroom. Essentially my inheritance is continuing to help me out.

Wow.

Much mojo to you. It might just be a silly old truck to some people, but the sentimental value of such a thing can't be measured. I hope the new owners do it proud.

My dad's ghost bought me a truck
And it gave me a hand when I ran outta luck
My dog died and my bathroom sucks
So I gotta sell my beloved truck

It's gone to truuuuuuck heaven now
And and I can't say I aiiiin't gonna cry
I'm gonna miss that hunk of junk so hard
Wanna go to truuuuuck heaven when I die
Pretty much.

:(

Sorry, man...but to your point, it never quit being useful.

It's like the "Giving Truck".

Just think good thoughts the first time you take a giant, heaping shit in the new bathroom. Maybe squeeze out a fart for the old truck.

Wein irony horror story...

New owner suffers a freak out in a couple of months and drives the Weintruck into the Weinshack and destroys the newly remodeled Weinerthrone Room.

New Weindogs then chew up the Weinrubble.

Back