The EHX Op Amp Big Muff is here

Saw this somewhere else online and the comments about Corgan and his appearance/attire were brutz

He could use a fashion consultant.

Dude has never known how to dress hisself.

764872e7ffaf771be0908d5293b3eb9f--billy-corgan-collie.jpg

Saw this somewhere else online and the comments about Corgan and his appearance/attire were brutz

I dunno about the clothes, but I’m kind of surprised that Billy Corgan needs money enough to do a pedal demo.

Corgan was involved in the development of the pedal. It's his baby. Why wouldn't he demo it?

I didn’t realize that this was his thing. I watched most of the video and it was him talking about buying Muffs twenty years ago and using them on Siamese Dream.

I didn’t realize that this was his thing. I watched most of the video and it was him talking about buying Muffs twenty years ago and using them on Siamese Dream.

Yeah, the Op Amp Muff is specifically a Pumpkins thing. Others have obviously used it, but they wouldn't be nearly as desirable without the association. Hence the orange artwork.

I dunno about the clothes, but I’m kind of surprised that Billy Corgan needs money enough to do a pedal demo.

Corgan has also done Reverb/CME related promos previously. He could likely be bros with someone there—or just savvy about supporting well-placed folks who have clout in Chicago.

Back