The correct way to reheat pizza?

The microwave makes the crust dry out.

I just reheat mine in the oven. Works great. If you're heating it up in a pan and have a lid over it, isn't that kind of the same thing as putting it in the oven?

I don't even use a baking tray or anything = no mess. I'm not saying the stove top method doesn't work, but it's already cooked, so why fry the crust? Olive Oil? That just makes a mess you have to clean up.

I throw a few slices in the oven, put it on Convection Bake at 350. By the time it is done heating up the oven, the pizza is ready to eat.

leftover pizza should be eaten cold...

Friendship ended with DdBob. Now HIAR is my best friend.

duTSyId.jpg

Last edited:
I have done the pan-and-lid thing described in the link; pretty good way to do it, but here is the correct hierarchy of enjoying leftover pizza:

1) Heat in the oven.
2) The "pan-and-lid" method.
3) Cold.
4 - through - 346,289) ?

346,290) Dip it in soiled toilet water and enjoy.

346,291 - through eleventy-million) ?

eleventy million and one) Reheat in microwave :ack:

:chow::superchow:

Blow torch, slightly blueish flame, smooth, easy swiping motion from about 6" away as if spraying paint. Bottom side first, flip, repeat on top side, enjoy.

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

Friendship ended with DdBob. Now HIAR is my best friend.

duTSyId.jpg

:mad: Probably just as well because only people who hate America have toaster ovens and use them to reheat pizza. People who love America have toasters and they eat their leftover pizza COLD :snooty:

:mad: Probably just as well because only people who hate America have toaster ovens and use them to reheat pizza. People who love America have toasters and they eat their leftover pizza COLD :snooty:

I love pizza so I eat it in its intended form. I should open a cold pizza place so I can take all you weirdos' money.

*spits*

I love pizza so I eat it in its intended form. I should open a cold pizza place so I can take all you weirdos' money.

*spits*

There is something special about a cold slice of pizza....in fact I wrote a poem about it...and ode to pizza if you will....

Cold Pizza

Pizza, once warm
the hours pass, cold...pizza
half past midnight, feels right...cold pizza
woke this morning, no time in sight
cold pizza alright

Yesterday was warm
today is cold
like black and white
the tao is right
cold pizza tonight

Back