The 'C' Word

MarkydeSad

Token Limey
That's right - 'Change' (What did you think I meant?)

Ever have something so momentous happen in your life that it literally changed everything?

Yes, & that phrase underneath my username,as well as the quote in my sig, sums it up nicely.:tinfoil:.

My grandfather worked in SIGINT (Military Signals Intelligence). My uncle a had one singular experience as well.

But what do I know? Just forget it. :gah::facepalm:

I'd say that being diagnosed with depression changed my life. It made me look at myself and make course corrections. It led me to college at age 42; the long-term outcome of that is a private counseling practice and a teaching job. Not to mention that Carol wouldn't have given me the time of day had she met me pre-therapy.

Last edited:
I know nothing about change. I thought you meant Carvin when you were talking about the C word.

I changed more diapers than the ex did. Does that count as "change"?

I've had a few big life changing events, but the greatest changes have been more gradual over time.

Well no kids that I know of... I guess the biggest change for me was when I worked in Venezuela for a few months. Came home with money, better job prospects, almost married, and about 20 lbs heavier.

Nothing in quite a while though. I need to get bit by a radioactive spider or something to spice things up.

Yup...

one event that made a profound change in my life in particular...though it's not the only one it's the one with the most impact

Back