The big Doo Wop Car Show starts today...taking requests.

Prages

User Error
Huge car show here in Charleston. I've posted pics before.

I plan to head down to the Blvd today and check it out during lunch, though I know I won't be able to see even half of the cars.

Anything in particular you guys would like to see pics of?

In years past, it's been mostly muscle cars, but there's also some exotic stuff too.

Good Lord. It's October 2, and it has to be 85 degrees out there.

I managed to walk from one end to the other (sweating my balls off) and got pics mostly of trucks. Slim pickin's on the 60s model trucks.

There weren't as many cars this year. Probably because it's only Thursday. Still, several hundred cars and trucks. I did notice, being at least the 3rd year I've gone to the show, that there are a great many cars that are there every year.

Oh well, it's still fun.

Pics later.

Sexy babes, of course.
CAR%2BMODEL%2BNew%2Band%2BObsolete%2BModel%2BCars%2B%2525283%252529.jpg

Well, I was wearing a wool suit and tie (sans jacket).

Is there any way to attach multiple pictures, or do I have to do them one at a time?

Kinda strange to have a car show in the middle of the week. At least around here it is strange.

Only about 63 here but supposed to warm back up into the low 70s by the weekend.

Kinda strange to have a car show in the middle of the week. At least around here it is strange.

Only about 63 here but supposed to warm back up into the low 70s by the weekend.

The show lasts through Sunday. There's a parade and a bunch of shows and stuff happening every day too.

Back