The bespectacled side of art

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
A pair of glasses were left on the floor at a museum and everyone mistook it for art
art-glasses.jpg

I bought a pair about four months ago and I hate them..

Progressive lenses my ass...I'd like to know the ass to shove them up...

Mine were around $400...I've tried to wear them twice...

*spits*......

I have seen more than one important group show at an internationally renowned museum with “NO ESTA BASURA” signs near works of art that janitors might confuse for garbage.

I really need glasses, I'm at arms length right now and I need to squint just right. Reading glasses help but a big pain in the arse anywhere but home. Which one is it when you can see better far away is that near or far sighted ?

I really need glasses, I'm at arms length right now and I need to squint just right. Reading glasses help but a big pain in the arse anywhere but home. Which one is it when you can see better far away is that near or far sighted ?

How many fingers am I holding up??

Actually was a cool and funny story. The kid that did it was not being that mischievous, either, and offered up a pretty thoughtful explanation of why he did it.

Stood beside this guy for a few minutes before I realized he wasn't real. He's called "Slab Man" bu Duane Hanson.
IMG_4782.jpg

A few years back my fiance and I went to the rate modern in London.

Whilst there we were treated to such wonders as

Iron and rubble (a big pile of rubble with a rusty old chain) and someone's 'slashed canvases' era (quite literally some blank camvases they slashed lengthwise) :facepalm:

Back