The Banning TeleBacker

This makes me realize that it's not just the body profile of the semi-hollow Ricks that I'm not interested in, it's the whole aesthetic. I love Teles, but I'm no traditionalist. Load it up with whatever you want...this one isn't something I want.

Then you need to buy one of these:

WhiteChicken.jpg

Then one of these:

Picture1-5.png

Then maybe one of these:

nashcaster3.jpg

attachment.php

Bonus:

babydaddy220copy.jpg

I don't hate it......which surprises me.
kinda this. It is so rick like that it gives me pause. Then I look a little more, and think, hmm. I would want it to have a full tele length scale, and a modern C shaped tele neck with "normal" radius and string spacing. But could be interesting.

It would be interesting also not in such an obviously Rick-like color scheme.

Interesting - a Ric-o-Tele. I wonder if this guitar is close enough with trademark features, that Rickenbacker's going to end up going after Banning down the road. Still, it'd be fun to take for a spin, but I think I'll stick with my Thinline.

I truly appreciate the attention to detail and custom work to pull that off. Didn't miss a trick, that moves the builder from someone I've never heard of to on my "watch" list.

But, not sure if I'll bite. A 360 was my only guitar for years and years and years...and I'm not going back.

Back