Achtung! The April Giveaway - Korg Pitchblack Pedal Tuner!

I liked on FB but I didn't see my name on any list here.

I must have missed it....did you post here in the thread that you did? I'm going to have to be more explicit with my instructions last month because I can't keep track of everything anymore....I'll add you when I get to work.

I must have missed it....did you post here in the thread that you did? I'm going to have to be more explicit with my instructions last month because I can't keep track of everything anymore....I'll add you when I get to work.

No. But you "liked" my postiing on FB. I should've posted here. Next time. Sorry to make you run around at the last minute.

SO it turns out that we will have to pick another winner. The rules in the OP state that only folks in teh US and Canada can enter since I have to pay shipping and the winner is from Europe. I'll post another thread to let everyone know in the lounge.

SO it turns out that we will have to pick another winner. The rules in the OP state that only folks in teh US and Canada can enter since I have to pay shipping and the winner is from Europe. I'll post another thread to let everyone know in the lounge.

SWEET!!!

<iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/22147161" width="608" height="368" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"></iframe>

Congratulations to Athiest_Peace!

Got it yesterday!!!! Had I known it was going thru fedex I woulda gave my street address and had it Friday. It's an awesome tuner pedal. And got it on the same day I decided I needed new strings on the tele... How considerate of them to bring me a tuner on new string day :)

Back