The Answer to "Is the MXR DC Brick isolated"

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
No. There is another.

51b7IPdYo3L.jpg

088459fa-1302-4a94-a8fc-18adbc8b9fba-jpg.681114

So if you want a glorified One Spot, get the DC Brick. Otherwise, get the ISO Brick.

I saw that not too long after we talked about this the other day. I should have posted about it but I had to get back to work.

Looks cool. Not really having problems with my one spot plus some extra wall warts. But it looks like a good option.

I'm waiting for an email from Pedaltrain regarding a mounting solution for my 1st gen PTjr. If I get the all clear, then I have a solution when my One Spot finally kicks the bucket.

I'm waiting for an email from Pedaltrain regarding a mounting solution for my 1st gen PTjr. If I get the all clear, then I have a solution when my One Spot finally kicks the bucket.

I had one, what are you wanting to mount under it? I had a Voodoo labs pedal power 2 under mine. The Cioks DC5 or Adam would also work. I'm sure others would too but those are the only 3 I have owned.

I had one, what are you wanting to mount under it? I had a Voodoo labs pedal power 2 under mine. The Cioks DC5 or Adam would also work. I'm sure others would too but those are the only 3 I have owned.

First Generation had no cutouts for a PP2. It might fit. It probably fits. But an answer from the company would be nice. The others don't solve my high-current need.

The Gator power supply that came with my setup may or may not be isolated, depending on who you ask, but I have no noise issues with it, even with pedals that are noisy with my One Spot...works for me...

Back