Staff member
My inlaws got a new one in this week

3cdf222a.jpg

9b0cba14.jpg

aa04e42a.jpg

512e6fd3.jpg

Jack hanging with his buddy Bella:

aeef7978.jpg

The only thing I don't care for is the pronounced nose, and that may be just 'cause it's a police car. The ass end looks great.

It does have a healthy proboscis, but it's still pretty hot. Is the nose reinforced or something, making it better for pit manuevers and such?

It does have a healthy proboscis, but it's still pretty hot. Is the nose reinforced or something, making it better for pit manuevers and such?

nah. It should have better suspension and computer programming and a few other features from the factory. This one doesn't even have a Hemi since it is being built for a college police department.

The roof and door lines look better than the previous editions. With a push bar in front, the nose will take on a new look.

Our local PD has a task force that uses whited-out Chargers with grey PD logos and no roof light bar. They like to crack open the door to poke the laser gun out, nabbing even the most alert speeders. I spot them quickly, but have almost been tagged several times. On freeways, they don't hide on the back side of an overpass, but sit further down the road where you don't expect them.

Back