That's a lot of gear

shoeless

Riffin'
Saw this on my local Craigslist this morning. Not a descriptive ad at all, but the collection looks impressive. I initially thought it was a music store, but it looks like somebody's basement. :shrug:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/msg/6100545328.html

OVER 100 MINT VINTAGE GUITAR AND BASS AMPLIFIERS (GAITHERSBURG)

00Q0Q_kb6iZDC2pQR_600x450.jpg

00s0s_c6dIr6UfLLQ_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent

MANY FENDER TWIN REVERB, DELUXE REVERB, BASSMAN, SHOWMAN, TREMOLUX, CABS, SUPERS, PROS, PRINCETON, PRINCETON REVERB, TRANSITIONALS, TOP HATS, VICTORIA, MARSHAL; TOO MANY TO LIST. ALL MINT!!will negotiate!

Shit, did a recount...19 Teles.

I live so close, but have NO money. I want more Teles, this person's got a bunch to sell, why is life such a cruel mistress?!? WHY??!!

That's a serious case of hoarding. Close to where I live, but I'm all set on gear and facing yet another company reorganization.

I wonder how long until a potential "buyer" comes back at night and breaks in.
Hope the guy isnt having craigslist strangers over to the house unless he lives in Fort Knox

Wow, that's an impressive amount of gear.....and I would imagine a nonspecific ad like that is going to get a ton of tire kickers and a hard way to get the right buyers

Wow, that's an impressive amount of gear.....and I would imagine a nonspecific ad like that is going to get a ton of tire kickers and a hard way to get the right buyers
Exactly. There are no specific items or prices listed. The ad doesn't mention guitars at all, yet the photo shows a slew of them. The ad has a phone number to call. I thought about seeing what he had, but I'd be just another tire-kicker. Not really looking for anything right now and I suspect his prices won't be cheap.
I wonder how long until a potential "buyer" comes back at night and breaks in.
Hope the guy isnt having craigslist strangers over to the house unless he lives in Fort Knox
I was wondering about that too.

Threads like this should be posted more often. It makes me feel better about my addiction because I am clearly not in the same realm.

Back