Dig it! That time I didn't take the forum's advice

BlackCat

American Greaser
I know you guys weren't enthusiastic about this but I couldn't restrain myself. This pedal has everything I need in one box. I have the day off tomorrow so will spend some time with it.

bag.jpg

rumbleseat.jpg

It's an analog multi-fx pedal. If all the effects are to your liking then it's a win in my book.

My only gripe with any multi type thing is if it fails, then you lose everything. If it sounds good and isn't too expensive to buy a backup or if it fails it doesn't blow the gig, then it works for me.

Got great reviews, and I'm glad you like it so far!

Multi pedals aren't my thing, but I think if I were a working musician, they'd be a life saver.

It's an analog multi-fx pedal. If all the effects are to your liking then it's a win in my book.
This. For just jamming or practicing, this would beat lugging around a full pedal board. Let us know what you think.
My only gripe with any multi type thing is if it fails, then you lose everything. If it sounds good and isn't too expensive to buy a backup or if it fails it doesn't blow the gig, then it works for me.
True with any of the mutli-effects units. I suspect this one, being analog, would be much more durable than one of the Line6/Boss/Zoom processor-based, multi-bank units.

Valid point but if you run a pedal board off a one spot or pedal power and that goes you're in the same boat. Also there's more cables needed to patch pedals together so potentially more chances for something to break.

The important point is whatever your rig, always have a backup/plan b because at some point something will go wrong if you don't.

I've lived with it for months now so I guess I can make an assessment. It's perfect for me but probably wouldn't be ideal for most other players. I'm not a big effects user and I don't want to lug around a pedal board. This puts my three most used effects in one small box. I'm happy with the fuzz and reverb but the delay although serviceable probably would not be my first choice. And that I guess is the big drawback of the concept. If you don't love all three effects then you're making a compromise.
Still it's a trade off I'm happy to make. I can fit the pedal, power supply, cables, and all my other odds and ends into this one bag and I'm very happy with most of the sounds that come out of the box.

15%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
I suppose it could also be useful if you're looking to save real estate on your pedal board but I would definitely recommend trying it first.

Back