That Seedy Table In The Dark Corner Where The Reprobates Gather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mark. Making money?

theoretically. :facepalm:

Hey, you have a whole shop, right? Do you sell on line or ship stuff?
I gotta buy supplies from somebody so if you ship...
And maybe you carry my favorite strings. Markley Blue Steel 11's.
Nobody around here carries them.

EG

Actually I do some stuff: www.MWGLstore.com

I can also order just about anything I don't have in stock from http://www.musicorp.com/ , D'addario (planet waves and such) and several other vendors....

That's cool Mark. I just got a bunch of strings for Christmas but when I get ready to reorder I'll let you know.

EG

...oh all right...

slack has been cut...

:grin: I'm one month away from 44. Yikes.

I'm usually up by 6, for me 8 is sleeping in. Some people seem to be able to just laze about in bed for hours, but i just can't, i go nuts tossing and turning.

I can't seem to nap either.

Sleeping is for wussies. I haven't slept in 17 years.
Its incredible how much I can get done now and my mental health hasn't suffered at all.
Its incredible how much I can get done now and my mental health hasn't suffered at all.

EG

:grin: I'm one month away from 44. Yikes.

I'm usually up by 6, for me 8 is sleeping in. Some people seem to be able to just laze about in bed for hours, but i just can't, i go nuts tossing and turning.

I can't seem to nap either.

45 in 6 days...:eek:

usually up at 2:30am...5 is major sleeping in for me...

Got it.

When i worked graveyard, it was incredibly hard to sleep. There was occasions where i got none, but usually about 5 hours a day. Less than that it would start catching up with me.

when I was driving OTR I never once had the same sleep cycle for more than 2 days in a row...plays hell on the bodily functions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back