That Pedal Show - Unobtania

Great shootout. That video saved me small money in the short term, as I don't think I'm going to bother getting my BD-2 modded now, but in the long run may cost me large money, as now I really want a KOT and a G2.

Great shootout. That video saved me small money in the short term, as I don't think I'm going to bother getting my BD-2 modded now, but in the long run may cost me large money, as now I really want a KOT and a G2.
Yeah. I got on the KoT waitlist yesterday. It's hard to really tell what something sounds like from a Youtube video but since I have owned a BD-2 (from Keely, Analogman and also stock) and I now have the PoT I have a bit of a frame of reference for the differences. Something along the lines of the G2, the BOSS ES-5, the RJM PBC (https://www.rjmmusic.com/products/mastermind-pbc/) will also be in my future next year depending on the kind of work I'm doing. Changes are afoot.

I need to watch this later.

I have a strange feeling I actually won't want to spend money.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I need to watch this later.

I have a strange feeling I actually won't want to spend money.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I happened to have the afternoon off and watched it. I'm not into low gain overdrives, but I'm pretty sure I can get all of the tones they did with my Skreddy Hybrid Fuzz Driver. Which is good, because it cost a fuckton of money.

UPDATE: Yes. I can get exactly what I wanted out of the Skreddy. Unsurprisingly, I wasn't too far off from how I was using it already. GAS passed. For now.

Last edited:
OK, I finally figured out why I don't like the pony pedal. It's the same reason I don't like the Duncan JB. It's that upper midrange honk.

Back