That moment you TRULY know you're old.

Did you explain the 'mix tape' to him and how you'd make one for a girl that you had a crush on and put all these songs on the tape that you just knew would show her what an awesome guy you were?

:lol: What do kids do now, make a mix playlist for her ipod? :confused:

We have a few new hires around here that are fresh graduates. When you are working alongside of someone that is younger than your children, that'll definitely make ya feel old.

Well, that and the relentless membership mailings from the AARP. :mad:

I'm not saying you should be fucked up out of your mind or anything....BUT.....I saw Aerosmith right after they got back together in Providence, RI....and it was one of the worst shows I have ever seen.
They were fucking terrible.

I first saw then in 75 or so. They were so high they could hardly stand up. They sucked then, too.

Ha ha, that one girl (5 or 6 maybe?) was the only one to grasp the concept. Clearly she'd seen cassette players before. She also seemed smarter than most of the other kids...

When you never get asked for ID even when they are asking pretty much everyone in the line :(

When the guys that you work with don't know who Jimmy Page or Led Zeppelin are :facepalm:

When your coworkers are surprised that you go to the gym and actually lift weights cause old guys don't lift weights :mad:

The high school kid at the gym that had no clue Marky Mark was a rapper.

When I heard Smells Luke Teen Spirit on classic rock radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can add when "Welcome To The Jungle" became classic rock and anything by the Eagles began playing on the oldies station.

I first saw then in 75 or so. They were so high they could hardly stand up. They sucked then, too.

I've seen Aerosmith several times between 1989 and now. They've always been somewhere between very good and decent when I've seen then.

Oh yeah, the first time I went to get a hair cut and the girl not only trimmed the back of my neck, but my ears as well. :mad:

Back