Thanks TWC!

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Just sent this reply to a stupid email from time warner cable:

If it is not for the price we discussed on the phone (which you cold called me regarding) then I am definitely not interested. I also have to add that your lack of preparation before calling an already unhappy customer has been very representative of pretty much every interaction I have had with your company since switching over from ATT, a company that has set the customer service bar so low that I am amazed that Time Warner Cable has outdone them in at least one category.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heh heh.

It seems like one of the cable providers (or maybe a cell phone provider) would get the idea, "Hey! Let's try not sucking. That would really set us apart from our competition." But they don't...

:lol:

cable companies have the worst customer service of any business in the history of the universe.

Just sent this reply to a stupid email from time warner cable:

If it is not for the price we discussed on the phone (which you cold called me regarding) then I am definitely not interested. I also have to add that your lack of preparation before calling an already unhappy customer has been very representative of pretty much every interaction I have had with your company since switching over from ATT, a company that has set the customer service bar so low that I am amazed that Time Warner Cable has outdone them in at least one category.

It's a good thing they didn't get bought out by Comcast. That's the only way TWC could possibly have gotten worse.

Don't even get me started on those assholes. I had to spend a year fighting collection letters on equipment I returned after canceling for their shitty service. :mad::mad:

There is worse?!?!?!

Did you see the story where not only was Comcast giving out shitty products and shitty service, but also changing people's account names to things like "Asshole Brown" and "Toolbox Smith"? They'd receive their bills and that's what would be on them.

Don't even get me started on those assholes. I had to spend a year fighting collection letters on equipment I returned after canceling for their shitty service. :mad::mad:

I just paid up when Comcast said they didn't get our receiver after we moved. They didn't contact me for months, and by then the receipt from the mailing service was who knows where. Bitches :mad:

Did you see the story where not only was Comcast giving out shitty products and shitty service, but also changing people's account names to things like "Asshole Brown" and "Toolbox Smith"? They'd receive their bills and that's what would be on them.
Now that's just funny :embarrassed:

Oh, yeah, Comcast did that to my wife, too. Said she didn't return a cable box. She returned two cable boxes in one package. They received one and didn't get the other?

TWC probably deleted your email Mark, and then simply went after someone who was more of a sucker.

Just got this:Hello Mark,

I sincerely apologize for my error and lack of being prepared. I was sure that your service address would qualify as I just upgraded a customer who happens to be near you.

Once again I do apologize, and hope we can move forward and I will do my best to provide you with the customer service you deserve.

I sincerely apologize for my error and lack of being prepared. I was sure that your service address would qualify as I just upgraded a customer who happens to be near you.

Once again I do apologize, and hope we can move forward and I will do my best to provide you with the customer service you deserve.
So they're going to use lube when they fuck you, now, but they mixed it with sand.

So they're still hoping you're a sucker? :wink:

Back