Thank you for bringing that to work with you...

B Valley

Rattlesnake Shaker
...Asshole.
Someone in our office thought it was so important that they be there this week, that they brought in a cold or flu or some sort of fucked up bug to share with everyone. It first appeared as a cough from the other end of the office and slowly made its way toward me. Thursday morning I felt like I had allergies and by yesterday it was a sore throat that was so bad I only managed about a mile walk in the morning. This morning I was much better but could only go about two miles and dragged ass home.
If I figure out who started this I will drop a shit flake in their coffee.

A couple of years ago, I suggested that patient zero's PTO be used to cover everyone's sick time since it was their fault.
There was a chuckle until they realized that I was serious.

Most people don't have enough PTO to be able to use it when they're actually sick.
My company is the other way around. More than enough sick time (yes, it's separate from vacation time) but not enough employees to cover the facilities if somebody were sick.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Mrs. T had a woman suspected to have TB come in to get tested and coughed openly in the exam room. She was kindly asked to cover her cough.
She comes in another day to have the test looked at and so far appears to be positive. She continues to cough openly all over the office and throws the masks given to her in the trash.

That's almost an assault when someone purposely disregards all precautionary measures around other people. Bitch. :annoyed:

Mrs. T had a woman suspected to have TB come in to get tested and coughed openly in the exam room. She was kindly asked to cover her cough.
She comes in another day to have the test looked at and so far appears to be positive. She continues to cough openly all over the office and throws the masks given to her in the trash.

That's almost an assault when someone purposely disregards all precautionary measures around other people. Bitch. :annoyed:
asshole that woman is.

If only you could punch her in the taint with a sledgehammer...

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tig
That crap drives me up the wall. There is no excuse for it at my office. We are able to work from home. We even have a policy called social distancing you can use when you are sick to have extra time to work from home. Yet bitches still bring their germie asses in and cough all over the place

Just got over one, myself. Started really funny - as a raw sore throat for two days; when the throat started feeling better, BAM! The mucus express :ack:.

Unfortunately I work in very public places, so it's hard to avoid. No amount of hand-washing or sanitizer is enough.

Back