test post...someone please respond!

I'm getting them on my sbclobal address but not on my Mwgl address for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The notifications would go to the email you have in your profile here in vB.

I'll do some checking on the server.

Yeah... I changed it to give it a test so I know it works. My email on the other hand is another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok...changing to password on the server apparently reset it...all works now. funky :shrug:

If thats the worst thing that happens this is the best server migration ever :)

lol. It's like when you call tech support and they go "did you turn it off and on again?" :tongue:

To be honest, the e-mail was my biggest concern.

It's a different kind of voodoo that I don't get to dabble in too often.
Brand new setups: I've done plenty.

To be honest, the e-mail was my biggest concern.

It's a different kind of voodoo that I don't get to dabble in too often.
Brand new setups: I've done plenty.

seems to be working pretty well now. I wonder how the newsletter will do with the new IP address....

I'm more curious about how some ISP's deal with it. On the old server I was getting a ton (maybe 10%) of returns saying that my IP was blocked for spam.

Ah. Yes.
There's only one way to find out about that... Try it.

Actually. I'll go do some digging right now. Might not amount to much, but it's a start.

Looks good and clean to me.

one false positive, but the site that reported that showed every ip address I put into as blacklisted. So, it's just messed up

Looks good and clean to me.

one false positive, but the site that reported that showed every ip address I put into as blacklisted. So, it's just messed up

good to know. I was thinking of adding something to the giveaway as a way of showing off the new server so maybe I'll shoot off a new newsletter this week and see how it goes.

Back