Tequila...I like it

I think we all puked on cheap tequila...I'm not talking about that stuff.

A good tequila is a good, refined spirit. I urge you to all give tequila another "shot".

Then post pics of you heaving.

I JOKE! :wink:

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

I think we all puked on cheap tequila...I'm not talking about that stuff.

A good tequila is a good, refined spirit. I urge you to all give tequila another "shot".

Then post pics of you heaving.

I JOKE! :wink:

It was good stuff, I took it from my grandfather's bar (it was over 20 years ago) and he never had anything cheap. I would give it a go again, but I don't drink anymore.

Hmmm...I'm gonna look into that vodka too.

I've been drinking Tito's lately. I like Kettel One but Tito's is made in the USA. I read the guy's story on the web site and I like the idea of supporting that kind of company. Plus it really is smooth.

Not so much on the tequila but primarily because I have only liked the good stuff. But at that price, I'd be willing to try the one you posted.

Tito's Vodka is excellent.

Outside of potent margarita, I don't touch tequila. I pretty much stick to vodka and gin.

I'm pretty picky about booze. Beer, wine, brandy, port, sherry, etc., and after that, not interested. Unless I'm at a cocktail bar or something, and then I feel compelled to be adventurous.

a few words of advice- NEVER drink tequila when you are on anti-depressants.

Last year I did & it nearly killed me...

Although I DID learn just how stupid & lazy local cops are, & I managed to score a fairly large scar on my arm from broken glass.messedup0

I can haz temporary psychotic breakdown?:confused:

I like good tequila. Love a well made margarita. Cabo silver is probably my fave straight up, though Patron silver or Hornitos are equally good in Margaritaville.

I've tried several nice agave tequilas over the last few month but keep coming back to this one. It has a sweeter profile which takes a little getting used to. Everything else can't come close. I just bought my 3rd bottle today. It usually runs about $30 and I have yet to experience any hangovers.

I give you El Amo Anejo Premium!
15660542167_f5338e332d_c.jpg

Back